jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

About blog

I like creating this blog because was possible know things that like to my classmate and I can know a few more about topics that I don’t know such as films or places of Chile, but I don´t like making the blog in class might have been makes this activity how a homework for excersice We english, because I think that is more necessary learn talk in english in this level and if we can use the all time of the subject in excersice the pronounce the english.

I consider starting my own blog, but for time I think that for this moment I don’t creat a new blog. This can being about differents topics without have a special topic, so this blog can being talk about of all topics without discriminate the opinion of the rest of the people.

With this blog I can write more in english so I think that permit me remember words that I had forgotting.

The blogs haven’t bad things because this instance allow that we can write in english because is the alone moment that I can write in this language.

I only change the moment in that we makes the blogs for take advantage of the few time that we have for development this level of english.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario