jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Travel experiences in Chile

Hi! Today I talk about my experiences to travel for Chile. First is necessary stand out that this country is very large, so for this reason is very complicated know well all country. I can know a few of this beautiful country, because I can travel for differents parts of the central and south zone, for example I know the south because I have family in the ten area and besides I went at this zone with my course of the college in a tour in 2010.

How I have family in the south often go for there and I visit various place, for example I can visit Puerto Montt, Frutillar and Puerto Varas, between other magnifics places, besides I ate "curanto" always that I go for this part.



But I not visited only the south of Chile, because in the summer of 2008 I went to Coquimbo with my parents and brothers and with a friend´s family, and after I went again beacuase the family of my girlfiend invited me, and went at differents parts very funny, for example a water park, the center of Coquimbo and Totoralillo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario