jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Auto Biography

Auto Biography

Well, my full name is Salomón Yasser Díaz Vargas, such as the well-known person of the Biblia the Salomon King, he was a man of big wisdom.

I was born on the 18th January 1994 in Santiago, Chile. All my life I have lived in the Capital of this beautiful country, but no always in the same place, in my first age of life I was living in the north of Metropolitana area, and at present I'm life in the south west of Santiago area.


I went to the local primary school, called Mother of Jesus, then I continued my studies in Don Orione Secondary School, and presently study Public Administration in the University of Chile.

My immediate family is made up of my father Alejandro, my mother Rosina, my sister Jazmín and my brother Benjamín.

I love the sport as the football and tennis, add other hobbies for my be the photography, watch movies and listen music.

Finally, I like the chicken with potato fried and the Peruan food. Add I job makes type of biscuit.

3 comentarios: