jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Hello!!!


Hello!!! Welcome to my blog.

In the present semester I not can take a subjects for problems with my schedule, because in the hour of the subjects I have class.

I make extracurriculars activity such as sport in the gym of the University and in the Recoleta stadium where I'm practice football for the School of Government and the last week the team win the match and this weekend we compete again for the League the Reina.

Apart of study, make sport and go to class in the University I share with my girlfriend the largest time possible of the week, because we academy period no is very compatible, add in the weekend I work makes type of biscuit.

I hope that this new academic period will be very fantastic in all sense, as much in my relation with my family and my girlfriend, in my job and in my studies, and that this present semester not will very stressful.

8 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you accomplish you goals this term.
    Good luck, see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sounds like you are a careful boyfriend, good for your girl!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello salomon, I hope I give away cookies jajaj, and congratulations because you're an athlete ! , good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh salomon you're so tender!! can you bring me a biscuit some day ? hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Salomon, you are the best player of fotball<3, congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wena salomon sacate unas biskuiks plis...
    Its nice to meet you in the red men...
    have a good time every time you can (:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love the part of your girlfriend and family <33333 ..Everybody want biscuitsss!

    ResponderEliminar