viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Technology

Technology




I have a mobile phone Iphone 4, is very good but have problems as all cells.

The Iphone 4 is a excellent mobile phone, because you have the chance of makes calls or video calls with your contacts, add of enter in the social network, take picture and shared with your friend in the network.

I bought the Iphone 4 after of that my cell earlier give me problems with the calls, sometimes I can't makes or receive calls of my family or friends, for this search cells and find this with a contact of my uncle.


I use for make me in contact with my girlfriend, my family and friends, through the calls and of the messages add I take pictures of only moments. I use my mobile phone very often for can inform me of my dear persons. Add I like this cell because function as a computer and mobile phone in a equipment that can is in the palm of your hands.

I think that without this technology equally is possible maintain the contact with the dear persons, but will lose speed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario